Douglas Sandquist, DDS graduated from Loma Linda School of Dentistry in 1997 and joined the practice with his father in 1998, which subsequently became Sandquist Dentistry. Like his father, Dr. Doug has considerable experience in restorative and esthetic dentistry, as well as in treating jaw and bite problems.
Dr. Doug has been instrumental in introducing exciting new technology to the office, and has devoted himself to continuing the Sandquist legacy of performing high-quality dentistry in a relaxed family-centered environment.
- More than 50 hours a year in post-graduate continuing education
- Trained at the Misch International Implant Institute
- Member of the Las Vegas Study Club
- Member of the Visiting Faculty at Spear Education
- Leads the Sandquist Study Club
- Member of the ADA, Nevada Dental Association and the Clark County Dental Society